MBX5741 (235110) T2 4-input (FM, III+DAB, UHF, UHF) Multi-band broadband amplifier for amplification and mixing of TV signals coming from different antennas with 43dB gain and up to 125dBμV output level on UHF band, separate amplification with independent level adjustment (20dB) for each input and low noise figure. Suitable for distributing the signal in medium-large systems, thanks to the high gain and high output level with separate amplification. Specially designed for DTT signals in COFDM modulation and with integrated LTE filtering.
• High gain and high output level enable these products to be used in medium-large networks.
• High shield against LTE interferences (LTE Free) thanks to the die-cast housing with F connectors and die-cast frame that encloses the amplification section.
• Test point -30dB available an all models.
• Jumper for enable the remote power supply on all inputs, with an automatic recover short circuit protection system and a power status LED.
• The Serie is equipped with high efficiency and low consumption switching power supply.
• Special screw for earth electrode of the antenna system connection.
- LED indicator on / off
- Grounding terminal for 4mm 2 cable.