The DATA GPON TX range has many models of Optical Line Termination (OLT), i.e. the termination equipment, on the network side that allows the interface with the fibres in the FTTH - FTTx fibre optic distribution and provides connectivity to one or more terminations user (subscriber) calls ONT. OLTs access nodes, are suitable to distribute high speed data (up to 2.5Gbits in download and up to 1.5Gbits in upload) via fibre optic distributions. Up to 128 user terminals (ONT) for each PON port.
- Standard 19" 1U Rack Dimensions
- Flexible Solution: 4xPON or 8xPON
- Each PON port can support up to 64 ONT's (SFP in Class B+) or 128 ONT's (SFP in Class C++)
- Compatibility with the different wavelengths used by the HOME Fibre and OPT-MBJ systems
- Advanced traffic management.