32 IP Digital TV to 32 Analog TV Modulator convert "Digital TV signal to "Analog TV signal" can be reduce the number of equipment in the TV Headend room by 64 pieces to send the analog TV system in parallel with the digital TV system. To reduce the cost of electricity in the long run Modulator
32 in 1 converts digital TV signals to analog TV signals up to 32 channels, supports converting 32 channels IP to analog RF signals.
- Reduce electricity bills by unplugging 32 satellite receivers, 32 analog modulators, a total of 64 units.
- Reduce the cost of electricity, air conditioners that need to control the cooling in the TV Headend room from the heat generated by 64 devices
More usable space, reducing the size of the TV Headend room by more than 70%
Purchases can be specified as follows:
- 32 IP input to 32 channel Analog modulator output
- 28 IP & 4 HDMI/AV input to 32 channel Analog modulator output
- 24 IP input & 8 HDMI/AV to 32 channel Analog modulator output
- 2 GE ports (max 64 IP input over MPTS/SPTS), Max 840Mbps for each GE input
- Support HEVC/H.265, H.264/AVC, MPEG-2 TS Decapsulation
- Processing of up to 32 IP multicast groups of a Gigabit Ethernet MPEG TS into up to 32 standard PAL or NTSC or SECAM TV programs (SECAM is under development)
- 32 non-adjacent or adjacent carriers output
- high density
- Support Web-based Network management