Fully shielded die cast housing mast amplifier to mix and amplify signals coming from different aerials Zamak die-cast frame with metal covers for extremely high noise shielding. “F” type connectors with the innovative locking system of the new PVC outdoor protective cover and the rotation of the metal frame guarantee maximum safety, ease and speed of installation. Amplification and VHF/UHF separate management and easyinsertion of remote powering. Power supply detection LED.
CLIPPER technology functions: On the High gain mast amplifiers is available the automatic circuit which limits the gain of the UHF input in order to guarantee the maximum RF output level and at the same time minimising the intermodulation (RED Compliant)
Regulations: All the models of the MAP EVO range have been carefully sized to ensure full compliance with the regulation requirements regarding the Radio Spectrum, Electromagnetic Compatibility and Safety set out in the directives. 2014/53/EU, 2011/65/EU. RED compliant.
1-input (UHF) mast amplifier with 42dB gain and up to 116dBμV output level on UHF band, gain adjustment 0-15dB and low noise figure. 694MHz 5G and 4G LTE integrated filter.
• CLIPPER Technology: automatic circuit (made by FRACARRO) which automatically limits the gain of the UHF input in order to guarantee the maximum RF output level and at the same time minimize the intermodulation.
• RED Compliant: each model perfectly complies the Radio Spectrum and the Electromagnetic Compatibility and Safety indicated in recent European directives.
• Zamak die-cast frame with metal covers for extremely high noise shielding (LTE Free).
• The protective shell (ABS) has a simplified slide and easy tilting opening for the amplification section, thus facilitating the installer’s work during the cable connections and installation of the mast amplifier.
• Dip-switch for enable the remote power supply on UHF input or on V+U input, depending on the model.
• Power Supply status LED and mast strap up to 60mm