SPTR3 Fracarro Splitters 3 Way for TV and Satellite 5-2400MHz Splitters TV and Satellite Splitters 3 Way 5-2400MHz Accordance with EN 50083-4 & EN 50083-2: Class A. DC pass is allowed between every output and input
SKU: AA0703AFX0801, 287307
- For splitting TV MATV SMATV CATV 3 points
- For splitting C-Band and Ku-Band satellite dishes into 3 satellite receivers
- For use in splitting TV + L-Band systems in condominiums, apartments
- Frequency range 5-2400 MHz
- Able to power through 13/18VDC (14/19VDC) all ports
- Connect to coaxial cable RG6 / RG11with F-Type connector.
- For MATV SMATV IPTV system
- Made in Europe, imported from Italy.
- Made of high quality material, high durability.
Fracarro SPTR are Splitters and TAPS Series are Tapoff 5-2400MHz Distribution components with F connectors 5-2400MHz CATV and IF Satellite Splitter. These Tapoff and Splitters have been designed to be used in TV and Satellite distribution systems.Their compact design enables them to be installed in many locations. Their main features are: zinc die cast housing with nickel plate; F connectors; high isolation and return loss in accordance with EN 50083-4; earthing screws and wall fixings; high screening efficiency in accordance with EN 50083-2: Class A.
New CATV Splitters& Tapoffs on frequency range 5- 2400MHz with “top down” F connectors. Compact and good-looking design to fulfill every installation requirement and enable them to be installed in every location. Zinc die cast housing allows to reach the best performances over all the operating frequency range, with low insertion loss up tohigh frequencies and high isolation between outputs. DC pass is allowed between every output and input.Main specifications:
- Low insertion loss also on SAT band, up to 2400MHz.
- Changeless attenuation on output ports from 5 to 2400MHz.
- DC pass from outputs to input
- High return loss
- “A” shielding factor
- Wall fixing